Identity Theft Help is at Your Fingertips.
The Identity Theft Center is here to provide you with the most comprehensive and most cost effective Identity Theft clean-up or prevention assistance available today.
Savings of thousands of dollars in legal fees and costs can be the result of considering Identity Theft as a serious potential problem and planning for preventing it. Saving thousands of dollars in legal fees can also result from quick action taken if a theft of your identity is discovered. Over 80% of those affected with have access to our Identity Theft resources attempt to resolve their Identity Theft matters using the resources in this web site along with a Free Initial Consultation with one of our Identity Theft Counselors. Detailed information is also available here, through our comprehensive Identity Theft Center website, or through our toll-free Legal Hotline and Full Service "Identity Theft Resource Center." We are ready to help when you are.
Understanding Identity Theft
- How can someone steal my identity?
- What is identity theft?
- What are the consequences of identity theft?
- How long can identity theft problems go on?
- How can I tell if I have been a victim of identity theft?
- Are there any other steps I can take to make sure I am not a victim of identity theft?
Protecting Against Identity Theft
- How can I prevent identity theft from happening to me?
- Can I be arrested if my identity is stolen?
- I have a computer and use the Internet. What should I be concerned about?
- Should I have a credit report monitoring service?
- What should I do if someone has stolen or scammed my personal information or identification documents?
- How can I prevent companies from using my personal information for marketing?
- When should I provide my Social Security number?
Take Advantage of the full array of Identity Theft Prevention and Resolution Online Resources.